In this section, ‘we’ means Grosvenor Pirie Management Limited ABN 81 002 558 956 (‘the administrator’).
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following reasons, to:
- Administer products and services and manage our relationship with you, including to establish and maintain member records, and provide regular statements, reports and communications;
- Provide products and services to you;
- Monitor and evaluate incoming and outgoing calls for quality and training purpuses;
- Process transactions, applications, claims, requests and queries in relation to our products and services;
- Identify you in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing Act and to protect against fraud;
- Let you know about other products or services that we may offer; and
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
If we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to process your applications, provide you with services relating to our Funds or administer your interest in our Funds.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties including:
- Outsourced service providers including a sub-promoter of our Funds;
- Mail houses and printing companies;
- Specialist service providers, such as actuaries, auditors and lawyers;
- Custodians and brokers;
- Insurance providers;
- Your financial adviser, your attorney appointed under a power of attorney, or your appointed representative;
- Other consultants; and
- Government authorities as required or desirable in administering and conducting the business of our Funds,
- including in complying with relevant regulatory or legal requirements. It is possible that this may also include a Government authority that is overseas.
Personal information will only be disclosed to third parties other than those listed above if you have consented, if you would reasonably expect us to disclose information of that kind to those third parties, if we are authorised or required to do so by law or it is necessary to assist with law enforcement.
Are we likely to disclose your personal information to a recipient who is overseas?
In some circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to our service providers or other third parties in jurisdictions overseas including United Kingdom.
If you have any queries or complaints about your privacy please contact:
Grosvenor Pirie Management Limited
GPO Box 263, Sydney NSW 2001.